Story by DeWayne Graham. Photo by Sy’Quan Clark.
MAY 20, 2016: On March 15th, 2016, Friendship Collegiate Academy hosted its Annual Senior Superlative Show to showcase the most outstanding seniors in school. Here’s the winners for each category.
- Most Well-Rounded: Jamal Holtz and KeeShawn Murphy
- Best Eyes: Giaonni Howard and Kieche White
- Best Hair: Anthony Templeman and Tyokia Harrison
- Best Smile: Dietrich Marsh and Krystal Hunter
- Funniest to be Around: Bryan Pelzer and Lynshawn Ebron
- Most Athletic: Alani Moore and Kieche White
- Most Fashionable: Cayce Hale and Tyra Hines
- Most Likely to Succeed: Jamal Holtz and KeeShawn Murphy
- Most Outgoing: Bryan Pelzer and Gianni Seagers
- Most School Spirit: Bryan Pelzer and Lynshawn Ebron
- Most Talented: Anthony Templeman and Kiara Jackson
- Most Talkative: Anthony Templeman and Aleece Johnson
- Most Likely to be Famous: Alani Moore and Kiara Jackson
- Class Brain: Michael Richardson and KeeShawn Murphy
- Most Artistic: Brandon Brown and Taylor Becker
- Best Couple: Anthony Brown and Paris Wynn
- Best Friends: Roman Sheffy and Kiara Jackson
- Biggest Drama King and Queen: Mark Thompson and Gia Parrish
Congratulations to the Seniors of Friendship Collegiate Academy!
DeWayne Graham is a senior at Friendship Collegiate Academy. Sy'Quan Clark is a junior at Friendship Collegiate Academy.