Story by Emani Armstrong, Talise Green, and ShyAnn Jackson. Photos compliments of Google.
DEC. 5, 2018: So many people get sick now and we thought it would be cool to find some fruit that can help them feel better. Here are five cool and weird fruits that can help you with different issues you might have...
1. Cupuacu is a fruit from the Amazon Rainforest. It is used to make your skin look younger. It also tastes like chocolate which is cool, but kind of weird because we have never tasted a fruit that tastes like chocolate.
2. Cherimoya is a rare fruit from South America. The pulp of this fruit is used as an ice cream topping and on salads too. If you have high blood pressure or heart rate, you can lower it down by eating this fruit. Since you can eat it on ice cream, everyone will love it.
3. Miracle Fruit grows in the tropical forests of West Africa. This fruit is used to help cancer patients get their appetites back.
4. Mangosteen is found in South Asia. This fruit helps the immune system fight disease and makes our brains healthy.
5. Durian is also a rare fruit found in South Asia that controls your heart rate to help you live a longer life.
Eating these fruits can help you live a better, longer life. Would you try these cool and weird fruits that help?
Emani Armstrong, Talise Green, and Shyann Jackson are 4th grade scholars at Friendship Chamberlain Academy.